We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best elementary schools in Las Cruces?

Houston, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Best elementary schools in Las Cruces?

My husband, three children, and I are about to move to Las Cruces from Texas and was wondering if anyone had suggestions as far as good elementary schools in the area? A safe neighborhood recommendation would be appreciated as well!

Thanks!!

Mentioned in this post
Las Cruces
Las Cruces
New Mexico
Texas
Texas
United States
Colorado
Level Contributor
4,231 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best elementary schools in Las Cruces?

Even though we live in Las Cruces, I wouldn't want to give any recommendations, since we are seniors and not really involved with any schools.

Think you could get this and any other questions you have answered on:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/

Mentioned in this post
Las Cruces
Las Cruces
New Mexico
Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
2,169 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best elementary schools in Las Cruces?

Buffynangel:

TA requests that forum questions be restricted to "travel" questions, rather than "relocation" topics.

Having said that, the city-data site will provide you with suitable information.

Here is another:

www.neighborhoodlink.com/places/Las_Cruces_NM

Las Cruces is a very nice community.

Mentioned in this post
Las Cruces
Las Cruces
New Mexico
3. Re: Best elementary schools in Las Cruces?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:30 am, May 31, 2011
;