We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chaco Canyon weather in spring

Cripple Creek, CO
7 posts
Save Topic
Chaco Canyon weather in spring

Planning to take RV to Chaco end of March or first of May 2007 and are wondering what the temperatures are--more concerned about it being too cold or too buggy. The Park's website doesn't give specific weather. I've been there in June so know about roads, etc. Would like to see the observatory which wasn't open the days we were there.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Chaco Canyon weather in spring

I guess you didn't get any replys--Four of us are planning to go this Fall--October 20th or so. Don't know if you'll see this--but if you have any info on the roads, campgound, suggestions for viewing the sites--etc. would love to hear from you. either this forum or my e-mail is fine with me. Marcimustoe@aol.com. Thanks, Marcip.s. Did the weather cooperate-? Did your RV keep you warm at night? Was the campground full by evening(s)? M.

2. Re: Chaco Canyon weather in spring

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, August 23, 2009