We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lots of help needed re Honeymoon in Bernalillo in Nov

United Kingdom
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lots of help needed re Honeymoon in Bernalillo in Nov

Hiya,

Wonder if you can help us?

We are looking to go on honeymoon for 10 days to the Hyatt Regency in Bernalillo. It definitely looks beautiful!

Thing is, it will be in November so will we find it difficult to do anything? We are reading about horseback riding, ballooning etc - does this all close down seasonally?

What is the climate like for NM? Will it still have some warmer days in November?

We are a non-driving couple but would love to visit some of the attractions such as the monuments and ancient villages etc - will this be possible from that hotel without a car? ie public transport?

Thanks for any and all advice,

MJ

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,514 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lots of help needed re Honeymoon in Bernalillo in Nov

We've stayed there a couple of times and loved it. However, "non-driving" presents a problem. The resort is sort of out-in-the-middle-of-nowhere. You really can't get anywhere from there without driving. If I were you, I'd call the hotel and ask what arrangements for transportation can be made.

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,514 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lots of help needed re Honeymoon in Bernalillo in Nov

Forgot to say that November will probably have a chill in the air, but be sunny and pleasant. We've stayed there in November--take a jacket.

United Kingdom
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lots of help needed re Honeymoon in Bernalillo in Nov

Pstreet1 - Thanks for the advice!

I'll try giving the hotel a call next week and see what they say.

Any more opinions?

Cheers!

MJ

Albuquerque
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Lots of help needed re Honeymoon in Bernalillo in Nov

Did you ever finalize your plans?

Get answers to your questions about Bernalillo