We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Phu Quoc from Bangkok?

New Zealand
Level Contributor
385 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to Phu Quoc from Bangkok?

Hi. I have just been reading about the new airport opening late this year and that there will be International flights. Does anyone know if there will be direct flights between Bangkok and Phu Quoc?

We are looking at visiting Phu Qouc in May 2013. It would be great if we could fly directly back to Bangkok instead of having to go via HCMC.

Also, does anyone know if there is likely to be direct fllights between Phu Quoc and Da Nang in the near future? Cheers Kiwi

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
659 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Phu Quoc from Bangkok?

So far, we dont know what gonna happen. BUT, i am pretty sure the BGK-PQ wont happen soon (but i would love that to happen). Danang is not plan yet but could happen faster than Bangkok.

Maybe check again in 3 months, more will have happen by then.

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
2. Re: Flights to Phu Quoc from Bangkok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 pm, April 28, 2016
New Zealand
Level Contributor
385 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to Phu Quoc from Bangkok?

Thank you both for your reply. I will wait until closer to May before I book any further flights just in case. It would definitly cut down on flights if they added these routes. Cheers Kiwi

4. Re: Flights to Phu Quoc from Bangkok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, December 16, 2013