We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phu Quoc with a 3 year old

Uk
Level Contributor
331 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Phu Quoc with a 3 year old

Hi

After much procrastinating I think we have decided on Phu Quoc over Bali!

We have a 3 year old son, any recommendations for good place to stay close to a lovely beach and great restaurants? Also how long is a good amount of time? We would also like to do a few things in And around HCM as we haven't been to the south before- would the Mekhong be doable with.a Toddler and how much is there to do in HCM.

Thanks

Nic

1. Re: Phu Quoc with a 3 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:40 am, November 08, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
368 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phu Quoc with a 3 year old

Numerous great restaurants on PQ with any type of food you can imagine. You should not have a problem.

As for the Mekong, it depends on the toddler. It's a fair amount of walking and boat travel, but I think he/she would be fine. The only time I think could possibly be an issue is at the homestay. I know ours had no TV which was fine, but a 3 year old might be different. It did have WiFi so maybe something on the laptop could entertain him/her, or bring a DVD to play. Not really places to walk and play for a kid.

HCMC has something for everyone. I saw many kids at the water puppet show. Nice park in the centre of town. Good ice cream shops..You'll be fine there.

Enjoy!

3. Re: Phu Quoc with a 3 year old

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 am, October 06, 2012
Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Phu Quoc with a 3 year old

Hi

I think Phu Quoc Island so good for your trip

Ho Chi Minh city suitable for anyone

Mekong delta if think daily tour is the best (cuz you have children)

Cheer,

Phu Quoc Island...
Level Contributor
134 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phu Quoc with a 3 year old

March 25th? trolls!

6. Re: Phu Quoc with a 3 year old

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Phu Quoc Island