We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acommodation peak season

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Acommodation peak season

Hallo,

First time in Vietnam, first time in Phu Quoc. I'm shocked to find out that many resorts are already full in February. I tried Bo Resort, Island Villa, Thang Loi, Sea Star, Beach Club only sea view room. Any suggestions of nice ones preferably with sea front bungalows that don't "exceed" the USD50? Not looking for luxuries, but nice location and nice...food! :-)

Thks!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
61 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Acommodation peak season

Newstarjohn, thank you for posting this information regarding accommodation. I will be in Vietnam over Xmas ! !

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
Level Contributor
3,354 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Acommodation peak season

Have you tried Mai Spa? When we were in Phu Quoc in October they were just finishing building some additional rooms that were sea front and were $50 USD. I think the rooms that were sea view, and not sea front, were a bit less. I didn't stay there but asked for a tour or the rooms/recpetion and on another day had a massage there. Look at my Trip Report from October 2009, which is on page one of the forum at the present time. It has a bit of info on Mai Spa.

Broder

3. Re: Acommodation peak season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 22, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Phu Quoc Island