We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather updates from the source?

shanghai
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Weather updates from the source?

Hey TA advisors,

I will be arriving in PQ next wed and the weather sites are inconsistent and unreliable.

I was hoping someone with some first hand knowledge might be able to create a more accurate picture.

I am also going to HCMC, mui ne and nha trang. It appears we may have more luck in Phu Quoc though - the east coast seems to be pretty consistently wet.

Input n those places is also appreciated (and im sure appreciated by others too!)

shanghai
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather updates from the source?

also, what's the word on Mango Bay Resort?

Seems to be removed from the rest of the places, but has a big 'Reef House'. (great because there's 5 of us).

How far is it from that place to the main stretch of restaurants + bars etc?? walkable?

Thanks and looking forward to some input!

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather updates from the source?

Hi,

The best time to visit Phu Quoc is on jan until Apr. It's rainy and humid on Sep. You can see more at nchmf.gov.vn/website/en-US/43/Default.aspx (The National Center for Hydro-meteorological Forecasting) locally before travelling. Regarding Mango Bay, It's a small and nice resort. staff is friendly and helpful. you can enjoy private beach as well. It's not far from the centre of Phu Quoc/Duong Dong Town with bar & restaurant, you can take taxi or hire a motobike to explore Phu Quoc.

3. Re: Weather updates from the source?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, March 22, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Phu Quoc Island