We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from HCMC

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Topic
Flights from HCMC

Does anyone know how far in advance you need to buy a flight to Phu Quoc from HCMC in March? I want to go during the second week of March and was hoping to buy my ticket upon arrival in VN on the first of March. Will it be hard to find an open seat? Is it the same for Hoi An?

Vietnam
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights from HCMC

Hi should book advance as soon as possible avoid fully booked & high fare

Fare about: VND 1,250,000/roundtrip ticket/adult

(incl tax & fees)

The seat avaiable in the midle March is avaiable, but limit, should book advance

you can visit tftravel.com.vn for dosmetic flight booking

Cheers

Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights from HCMC

Hotels-in-vietnam.com are also a very reliable local booking agent. Send an email to tour@hotels-in-vietnam.com and Miss Oahn (wan) will confirm flight details and post you your ticket in advance. Much better then paying A$314 with Flight Centre (from Australia) or GBP150 with Thomas Cook in the UK or US$270 with expedia from the US. I have used them on six occasions without a hitch.

Smile Travel Vietnam || www.smiletravelvitenam.com || email sales at smiletravelvietnam.com || advertise a similar service

Frrom about mid may the flights are less full and there is no need to book flights in advance

mysherpa.info

t2b
Hanoi
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights from HCMC

The correct address for Smile travel is http://www.smiletravelvietnam.com/. kindly noted.

4. Re: Flights from HCMC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Phu Quoc Island