We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

private tour guide Bangkok - Nakhon ratchasima

Which Nakhon Ratchasima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
private tour guide Bangkok - Nakhon ratchasima

Just asking if anyone can recommend a guide/driver to take us (family of 4) from Bangkok to Nakhon ratchasima. If anyone has done this trip a rough idea of cost would be great.

Thanks

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: private tour guide Bangkok - Nakhon ratchasima

Why do you need a guide? Its only about 3 hours by road and there are frequent reliable bus services. If you want a car & driver any car hire firm can supply that - Thai Rent A Car, Hertz, Budget etc. If you really want a guide, have a look through this list:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293915-c125475/Thail…

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: private tour guide Bangkok - Nakhon ratchasima

Thankyou for that, the reason for the guide is that we would like to go via Lopburri to see the monkeys then on to Nakhom Ratchasima, we are using the bus for our return trip back to Bangkok. I will try the rent a car places as well as the guide list.

Thanks

Phetchabun, Thailand
Level Contributor
73 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: private tour guide Bangkok - Nakhon ratchasima

we hailed a taxi from BKK, cost us 3000 baht

Phetchabun, Thailand
Level Contributor
73 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: private tour guide Bangkok - Nakhon ratchasima

i can give you phone number of our driver, he had great english, we did a side trip to khao yai on the way. Word of warning, return trip to BKK can take a lot longer due to traffic heading towards the big mango.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: private tour guide Bangkok - Nakhon ratchasima

Thanks we would be really grateful for that.

Netherlands
Level Contributor
40 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: private tour guide Bangkok - Nakhon ratchasima

Dear Timandy2,

Im looking for a transfer aswell, could you send me a pm with his number too?

@happytraveller did you called / booked him already?

Thanks!

Nakhon Ratchasima...
Level Contributor
18 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: private tour guide Bangkok - Nakhon ratchasima

look up www.lamaihomestay.com we do 15 tours plus bangkok pick up.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: private tour guide Bangkok - Nakhon ratchasima

Hi, does anyone know of any reliable tour operators that can help to handle the ground arrangement from vientiane to Nakhon ratchasima and then to Bangkok. Urgent, leaving Vientiane 28 April & Depart Bangkok on 30 April. We are coming in a group of 15 pax. My email address is jenlkt@hotmail.com

Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: private tour guide Bangkok - Nakhon ratchasima

Hi, I plan to go Bangkok wih a group of 8 friends to Bangkok in mid July'2013 and to visit Wat Pa Mahawan, Butterfly King ( Kuba Kritsana ) temple.

I need a English or Chinese speaking guide to translate for us and to bring us from Bangkok city to Nakhon Ratchasima for 3days/2nites and the rest of the days we want free & easy at Bangkok for shopping.

Can you recommend me any good reliable ground tour operators that can arrange for us?

Thanks,

Shaliin Koh

Email: sanin313@yahoo.com

10. Re: private tour guide Bangkok - Nakhon ratchasima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 05, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Nakhon Ratchasima