We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seminyak 2 Bedroom Private Villa Suggestions..?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Seminyak 2 Bedroom Private Villa Suggestions..?

Hi all,

I have been doing a lot of research on my own however thought I would jump on here to see if there were any places I have missed. I have been looking on airbnb, flipkey, booking.com and agoda but not sure where to stay.

Looking at staying in Seminyak in October from the 1st - 15th 2014, The budget for the entire time total is $2100.00 which would be $525.00 per person.

Looking for something private, preferably not attached to a hotel, something relatively new looking and close to eat street.

It's a big ask I know but if anyone could suggest some places it would be appreciated.

Thanks alot in advance

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seminyak 2 Bedroom Private Villa Suggestions..?

Unfortunately, this kind of limits your choices I think as you will be smack bang in the middle of all of the school holidays.

And at $150 per night, including taxes I think your chances of finding a two bedroom villa in Seminyak are even slimmer.

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't want you to be disappointed later either. I think if you have found something on the sites you mentioned that you like, you should book right away. Similarly, if you can get just a tiny bit more out of your budget, I would try that as well as it might open you up to villas that families might not have booked already.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seminyak 2 Bedroom Private Villa Suggestions..?

Thankyou Ames2510 for your help, would you have any suggestions if we raised our budget a little higher?

Brisbane, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Seminyak 2 Bedroom Private Villa Suggestions..?

try villa Kukur its in the heart of the action maybe cost alittle more but you get what you pay for

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,527 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seminyak 2 Bedroom Private Villa Suggestions..?

Hi Roger

Villa Kukur is showing at $310 per night - that's quite a bit more, isn't it?

Cheers

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,527 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seminyak 2 Bedroom Private Villa Suggestions..?

Hi Jess,

You could have a look at Yubi Villas:http://www.baliyubivillas.com. They could come in just a little over your budget and they are very well located in Petitenget.

Cheers

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seminyak 2 Bedroom Private Villa Suggestions..?

I usually stay in the ones attached to hotels unfortunately, but there are some great ones out there and even though you think you will be annoyed by the noise, the attraction of staying in a hotel type villa is fantastic.

Advantages include security around the clock, reception being only a phone call away if you need anything, room service, typically they include breakfast and they have on ground spas and restaurants for when you just feel like hanging out (which you will at least once).

Villa Seminyak Estate and Spa is where I stayed before and I understand they have undergone extensive renovations. They are a 5 minute walk from the very busy Bintang Supermarket and are each inside walled compounds that make the area very private. There is a main large pool for villa guests only.

They currently have a July special where Two Bedroom villas are $140++ (which works out to be about $25 per day per person more expensive, including taxes ~ $250 per night, inc. taxes). This includes % off specials for the restaurant, daily breakfast for all 4 and internet.

Of course I am not suggesting that one (as $25 per person per day might just be too much more), just to give you an idea not to rule out hotels- as they offer many services more than just a villa and may work out to be just around the same price.

Sorry I'm not too much help with this- if anything I think I've made it more confusing :(

Edited: 4:08 am, July 18, 2014
Tweed Heads, New...
Level Contributor
811 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seminyak 2 Bedroom Private Villa Suggestions..?

Hi Jess,I think as you can see you will struggle to find a private 2 bed villa at seminyak in your budget.I would be more inclined to move your search down to Legian and lower your requirements to maybe a boutique hotel like Beach Melati.Its close to all the action,has 1, 2 & 3 bed apartments a bit up on your budget but around $180 per night for a 2 bed and is lovely.It is on Padma Utara and is surrounded by great eateries and a 5 minute walk to the beach.Hope you have a great trip.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seminyak 2 Bedroom Private Villa Suggestions..?

Thankyou everyone for your help, we have changed our dates for only 12 nights and the budget is now 2200 for the entirety of the stay, I'll keep looking to see if I find something. Or if anyone knows something around that price maybe even just a tad more expensive that would be great, open to all suggestions

9. Re: Seminyak 2 Bedroom Private Villa Suggestions..?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 20, 2015