We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enclosed 1 bedroom pool villa. Does what we want exist??

Miami, Florida
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Enclosed 1 bedroom pool villa. Does what we want exist??

Help! We have been trying to find a nice 1 bedroom villa in the Seminyak area to stay in for our honeymoon, however, we are both very picky. This will be our first time to Bali. We would like a villa with a private pool that gets good sun. We would also prefer something that has an enclosed bathroom (I've heard how bad the Mosquitos can be and don't want to have to douse myself with bug spray every time I have to pee) and of course, air conditioned.

Ideally, the villa would have a "moveable" wall to close in the living area as well, so that we are not relegated to the bedroom in the evenings when the bugs come out in full force.

As far as location goes, we are looking for a villa in Seminyak, centrally located. Definitely, no further east than Jalan Sunset Rd, preferably no further east than, Jalan Raya Seminyak.

I love the idea of breakfast being cooked for us by the staff in the mornings, so a kitchen would be nice as well.

So, does something like this exist in the under $300 USD/night (inclusive of all taxes and fees) category, or are we just dreaming?

We don't need or want a big resort with a restaurant or main pool. Just something safe, clean, well kept, and of course, relaxing.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
176 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enclosed 1 bedroom pool villa. Does what we want exist??

Villa 1 at Downtown Villas has everything you ask for. Villa 1 is the only superior villa. I have stayed there twice. My only comment is that it needs some maintenance and minor updates, maybe 10 years old. If you can look past that it'd be fine. Positioned perfectly, 8m x 3m pool. All living area is enclosed. 2 air conditioners. Probably could get it about $180 a night??

kei
Yallingup, Australia
Level Contributor
149 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enclosed 1 bedroom pool villa. Does what we want exist??

HI

Try Villa KIpas or any of the villas at either Sekar Taman 2 or Sekar Taman 1 they are amazing, and the staff and owners go that extra mile to make your stay great!

http://www.balivillaex.com/

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g469404-d655…

If you contact them they also do deals on 1 bedroom only.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
339 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Enclosed 1 bedroom pool villa. Does what we want exist??

Villa Coco looks nice, excellent location and they have one one bedroom enclosed pool villa, they deliver breakfast to you every morning, my cousin stayed here and liked it. http://www.villacoco.com/gallery.html

You should definitely be able to find exactly what your looking for, keep looking!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
949 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Enclosed 1 bedroom pool villa. Does what we want exist??

Villa kubu villa 14 might be good. The Elysian is too shady I think.

Level Contributor
237 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Enclosed 1 bedroom pool villa. Does what we want exist??

The Elysian has sun until around 2pm!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
949 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Enclosed 1 bedroom pool villa. Does what we want exist??

It might have been the villa we got but I found the Elysian so shady that the pool was never warm enough to swim in.

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Enclosed 1 bedroom pool villa. Does what we want exist??

We stayed at Villa Kipas last month and it was AMAZING. I will be putting up my review shortly. We did a one bedroom deal with Neil, the owner. It has glass doors that fold back so you can either have it all open, or all closed and airconditioned. The bathroom also has a skylight above the shower so it too is fully sealed. The staff are fabulous and can't do enough for you. Great sun around the pool and also so close to the beach. BEST HOLIDAY EVER!

geelong
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Enclosed 1 bedroom pool villa. Does what we want exist??

bali island villas

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
706 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Enclosed 1 bedroom pool villa. Does what we want exist??

http://theulinvilla.com/

The only thing they don't have is a fully enclosed bathroom, but trust me it's one of the features! The bathtub is beautiful with an enclosed garden outlook. I have always booked villas with semi outdoor bathrooms and have never had an issue with mosquitoes or other creepy crawlies. If it were an issue, they would not design them this way in almost every villa in Bali.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Enclosed 1 bedroom pool villa. Does what we want exist??

have you tried Astana Kunti in Seminyake?