We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Seattle, USA
Level Contributor
127 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
replica watches in Seminyak?

I saw a great indoor store with a huge selection of replica watches in Ubud. Now we're in Seminyak and would like to find a sister store if possible. I should have bought in Ubud and don't remember the name of the place. They also sold designer handbags. Indoor upscale shop with air con. Anything similar in Seminyak? Here 16 days. thanks so much,

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,673 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: replica watches in Seminyak?

The only ones I know of is Bagus watches in Kuta Square or Euro watches around the corner to the right heading towards bemo corner.

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,087 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: replica watches in Seminyak?

57 - where in Ubud is the shop you're referring to? Thanks.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
14 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: replica watches in Seminyak?

I saw a place in seminyak on the eat street somewhere, closer to the square. I don't recall the name though, sorry. But the watches they had didn't look of very good quality. Yes I know they are replicas but I have seen better

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: replica watches in Seminyak?

Plenty of guys on the beach selling replica watches - get some batteries from them at the same time - cheaper than home

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: replica watches in Seminyak?

Bagus is the best quality they last for years!!!

Don't buy watches off the street they may be cheaper but the don't last

Seattle, USA
Level Contributor
127 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: replica watches in Seminyak?

Thanks all. I bought at Bagus in Kuta and think the quality looks pretty decent for replicas. There are two stores there, and the selection does differ slightly, so if you're looking for something particular, check out both branches. They're quite close to eachother.

7. Re: replica watches in Seminyak?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 12, 2015