We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotelclub.com

akt
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
393 posts
51 reviews
Hotelclub.com

Anyone booked with hotelclub.com, they are offering a great deal for Semara.. never booked with them, please advice..

thanks

AKT

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
23,393 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: Hotelclub.com

We have booked with them in the past (nothing recently) and were happy. I've nothing negative to say in regard to our dealings with them.

Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Hotelclub.com

I've booked with Hotelclub several times and have found them to be excellent. Actually in Bali now, booked through Hotelclub. Have had no hiccups from the Hotelclub side but once missed a flight (long story but had to reschedule) and they were extremely helpful and rang back within minutes of calling with a solution to save our accommodation and rebook.

Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Hotelclub.com

We have booked with hotels.com and found them fantastic, we again have used them for bookings to Malasiya and bali this coming year.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,055 posts
317 reviews
4. Re: Hotelclub.com

I have used Hotelclub numerous times, never had any problems and having them credit my account with $$'s to put towards future bookings is always a bonus.

akt
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
393 posts
51 reviews
5. Re: Hotelclub.com

Thank u guys! Appreciate ur response.

Level Contributor
10 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: Hotelclub.com

Thanks guys reading this has made me feel better!! I booked with them last week for New Years and was a little worried as reading some not so good reviews (but were older) on the net.

melbourne
Level Contributor
557 posts
164 reviews
7. Re: Hotelclub.com

Used and no problem

8. Re: Hotelclub.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 27, 2015