We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first time in Bali

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leighton Buzzard...
9 posts
Save Topic
first time in Bali

I am holidaying on Bali in June, as a solo traveler, is the island a lively place with lots to do and see

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
446 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: first time in Bali

Hi Bdcain

Guess it would depend on which area you were looking at going to & what YOU want to see & do.

Edited: 3:50 pm, February 08, 2014
Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: first time in Bali

Check out the "things to do" section at the top of the page. I think there will be plenty/good cross section to occupy your time.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: first time in Bali

I am travelling solo on my second trip to bali at the end of this month.

If there is anything you want me to check for you whilst there - let me know, happy to help :)

I would recommend though that you should have some sort of plan to what you want to do etc... whilst there and where you want to stay.

Edited: 2:15 am, February 11, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: first time in Bali

Hi! I will be in bali from June 20-26th. What dates will you be travelling?

5. Re: first time in Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 04, 2015