We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review on Villa Umah Kedash - Seminyak

Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Review on Villa Umah Kedash - Seminyak

Has anyone stayed in this villa?? Looks lovely the gardens look amazing and says that is it close to Mades Warung - can someone please let me know if they have stayed as there are no reviews.

Thanks

Darwin
Level Contributor
342 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review on Villa Umah Kedash - Seminyak

I want to bump this post, hoping that someone knows this villa. It has been on the rental market for at least 4 years, and I always check it out, hoping that there are some reviews. Numerous trips and other villas later, I still am intrigued by Villa Umah Kedash. It is listed on many booking sites, so I assume it is real.

Location looks perfect and the gardens, pool and furnishings look amazing in the pics. Australiamel, please let us know if you decide on this villa, I would love to know if it is as lovely as it looks online!

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review on Villa Umah Kedash - Seminyak

I've also been admiring this villa for years. It really does look gorgeous, and in a great location, with a lovely big garden. So many of the newer ones have tiny gardens with big walls, no breeze and no personality. I've never seen a review of Villa Umah Kadesh, but I've also stayed in some beautiful big older style villas that have never been reviewed anywhere. I'll second Sarsnfamily - if you do go let us know!

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Review on Villa Umah Kedash - Seminyak

I've also been admiring this villa for years. It really does look gorgeous, and in a great location, with a lovely big garden. So many of the newer ones have tiny gardens with big walls, no breeze and no personality. I've never seen a review of Villa Umah Kadesh, but I've also stayed in some beautiful big older style villas that have never been reviewed anywhere. I'll second Sarsnfamily - if you do go let us know!

4. Re: Review on Villa Umah Kedash - Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 25, 2014