We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Royal Beach Seminyak - whats around it ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
The Royal Beach Seminyak - whats around it ?

hi all,

I am planning on staying at the M gallery Royal Beach Seminyak and taking a "without breakast" option .. Does anyone know what is around it.. eg are there some beach bars, restaurants, shops and cafes or places to get breakfast?

i looked on google earth/maps but it doesnt show me too much.

many thanks in advance

Yarra Valley...
Level Contributor
512 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Royal Beach Seminyak - whats around it ?

Hi,

If you walk out to the beach in front, turn left there are numerous beach bars and shacks, turn right La lucciola is a bit of a walk but lovely for breakfast - lovely peaceful setting and beach views.

The street outside the hotel also has Bars and restaurants, there is one about a 100 metres up on the left, seems popular and very cheap.

Give the hotel a try also, shame you couldn't work a cheap deal for the package with your accommodation.

The hotel is in a good central position a short cab ride to most places (ave 50p), have a great time.

Queensland
Level Contributor
4,001 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Royal Beach Seminyak - whats around it ?

If you walk down the street (Jl Dyana Pura) that the resort is on a few minutes you will come across a cafe called Me'nu. It is Aussie owned and does the usual - bacon & eggs, pancakes, nasi goreng. We went a few times last Feb when we stayed at the Royal Beach. Prices were good for Bali. I think for 2 x brekkies and 2 x juices and 1 x coffee (good coffee by husband said) it usually came under 200,000rp. But we eat a bit, lol!

tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g608487…

I love the Royal Beach, the resort is just gorgeous and I love the ocean pool and all the seating around it. But the breakfasts there are very expensive!

Also, if you turn left when you walk on the beach, and walk down into Jalan Double 6 (maybe 10 min walk max into Legian) you will come across a whole heap of restaurants. I don't think we breakfasted there (we had dinner), but there is a cafe/restaurant called Tekor Bali that was good as well.

tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g608487…

Enjoy your trip!

Edited: 5:35 pm, December 10, 2013
Perth
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Royal Beach Seminyak - whats around it ?

Also if you walk out onto the beach and turn right there is a lane which runs between the royal seminyak and the Luna 2 villas! If you walk about 100m down this lane, kresna cafe does basic breakfasts!

I only had 1 meal(dinner) at me'nu and it was the worst I have ever had in Bali maybe because it was around festival time and they had no chef???? Pretty hard to do a bad breakfast though!

Sea circus near the samaya do a great breakfast also! Probably take a cab though! Will cost about 10,000rp

4. Re: The Royal Beach Seminyak - whats around it ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 12, 2014