We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Seminyak

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Carnarvon, Australia
Level Contributor
113 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Seminyak

Hi I have never been to Seminyak and was thinking of staying at The oberoi anyone been there

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,656 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Seminyak

I have not stayed at the Oberoi however spent a day there with family.

It is a stunning resort with brilliant service.The pool is amazing and a very nice traditional Balinese resort overlooking the beach.

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Seminyak

Hi,

I neither stayed at the Oberoi, but always have to look at this place from the beach. Such a good Balinese ambiance, with the yellow umbrella's, good old vibe. It is too expensive for us, but this is how a resort should look, not the too modern,ugly, higher buildings they are building now.

Our choice was Villa Blubambu, totally different, but at the top of our budget. Not on the beach, but only 5 minutes walk.

3. Re: Accommodation in Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 09, 2014