We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

U Paasha - good value or overpriced?

Adelaide
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
U Paasha - good value or overpriced?

I've read mixed reviews on U Paasha some saying they didn't think it was worth the money they have paid. At the moment you can get a room for $124 per night (for January) and was wondering if this was around the money or would you choose a different hotel?

Mentioned in this post
U Paasha Seminyak
U Paasha Seminyak
1,392 Reviews
Seminyak, Indonesia
Perth
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: U Paasha - good value or overpriced?

It really depends on what you are after! I know a couple of people who have stayed here and thought it was good value!

For me my top 3 things I am looking for in accommodation is 1. Close to beach 2. Must have a separate lounge room and 3. A Balinese feel!

This would rule out u paasha for me but if you list your top 3 things you may find it ticks all the boxes!

It is in a great position for restaurants and shopping!

Denpasar, Bali...
Level Contributor
251 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: U Paasha - good value or overpriced?

Why don't you see the Vasanthi? Amadea is next to U Paasha but too expensive and average..

Mentioned in this post
U Paasha Seminyak
U Paasha Seminyak
1,392 Reviews
Seminyak, Indonesia
Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
5 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: U Paasha - good value or overpriced?

U Passha has a great location in the heart of Seminyak if you are not fussed about the distance to the beach.

The prices compared to many all around this place would be considered as good value for what you get included and the service level.

Many of my guests this year I have been picked up from here and returned and I must say from the look of the place and the comments from my guests it is a good choice.

Comments from my scuba diving guests

- Good breakfast selection and open at all times. (great for early tours or departures)

- Found a good deal online and a good price

- Staff are helpful enough

- Restaurants and shops all around you

Negatives - Many tourists in this area and traffic in the afternoons

(road outside has just been upgraded 01/12/2013)

Adelaide
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: U Paasha - good value or overpriced?

Thank you for your replies - it's much appreciated :)

Hunter03 - I also like the more 'traditional' type hotels. Can you recommend any in the same price range?

Perth
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: U Paasha - good value or overpriced?

I haven't stayed there but for your budget the puri saron in seminyak is on the beach and is a more traditional Bali style hotel. Obviously don't expect it to be as flash as the new ones, but again I say it's really all up to what YOU are looking for and like to be close to.

Remember it s wet season In Bali in January so you may take this in to account as well.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
6. Re: U Paasha - good value or overpriced?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 03, 2014