We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa with detached bedroom.

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide
Level Contributor
153 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Villa with detached bedroom.

We're going to Seminyak in May and are looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom villa, with private pool and with one of the bedrooms seperate to the main house. Any suggestions?

Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa with detached bedroom.

Bali Asri has villas with sleeping quarters detached from the living area. They have pictures and property plans on their website. I gather this kind of set-up is common among villas in Bali for tourists, but i could be wrong. Another poster, ilab, i think, has a list of properties they have reviewed.

Perth, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa with detached bedroom.

We stayed at Alam Warna Villas Seminyak.... 3 bedroom private pool etc... lovely and private and has seperate main big bedroom to the other 2 and the living area.. great service etc..

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa with detached bedroom.

You might like to look at Villa Semara which is part of the the Andari Villas on the Legian/Seminyak border. Lovely villas, great location. Website www.andaribalivillas.com/semara/index.php

Golden Beach...
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa with detached bedroom.

Amadea villas are fabulous, in a good location & still newish!

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa with detached bedroom.

We have stayed at villa Walmiki several times. There are four bedrooms and two are detached

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa with detached bedroom.

Try Villa Alang Alang - three bedrooms, one of them in a separate area with it's own living and kitchen area. A group of us stayed last year and it was great. Lovely staff. Good sized pool. Almost next door to KuDeTa if you like that area.

perth australia
Level Contributor
299 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa with detached bedroom.

Villa Nani in Seminyak has 4 separate Bungalows with Shared pool and entertainment area Sleeps 8 to 9.

That's what we love about it. Your not all crammed into on house.

Each bungalow has own bathroom and a sitting/ library room, close to Bintang Supermarket

Adelaide
Level Contributor
153 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa with detached bedroom.

Thanks everyone, you've been a big help.

Darwin
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa with detached bedroom.

When we stayed with bugis villas agencies Last year I noticed that most of the villas had detached bedrooms. Just keep searching I'm sure you will find what you need. Lou darwin

Nowra, Australia
Level Contributor
427 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa with detached bedroom.

Villa Surya Damai in Umalas has several rooms detached ..seperate living area ..HUGE gorgeous pool ..tennis court and above all truly exceptional staff. If you are looking for that outstanding villa experience then I highly recommend this Villa.

We have also stayed at several of the Villa Bugis properties...Villa Sayang and Villa Intan were beautiful and agree with Lou they have lots of those sort of configurations on their website.

Cheers Lee

Edited: 9:47 pm, October 06, 2013