We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DJ'ing in Bali

Save Topic
DJ'ing in Bali

Hello Friends,

I plan to be in Bali for most of October this year. I'll be doing many things like relaxing, yoga, watching the sunsets....and I'd also like to DJ at a small lounge, bar, restaurant in the Seminyak or nearby area. I'm not looking to make money at all from it...just want to play some music for people while on vacation.

Please let me know if you know of good places that would be open to the idea or local people that may have suggestions!

Thank you.

K

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: DJ'ing in Bali

Hello discoveringkd!

I read your other post seeking for a travel buddy too.

We (3 boys and 2 girls age around 21-23) from jakarta will be in bali in oct 18th to oct 21st. Would like to have some fun there and open to meet another travel buddy.

This is our 4th time in bali, and 1 of us is a balinese. We usually use his local knowledge to give us idea such as what to do, where to eat, and etc.

We use my balinese friend's car there so no need to rent a car. We are searching villa to book and let me know if you want to join us. Its okay to use our card 1st and spare the bill at the end of our day in bali.

Even if you wanna stay in a hotel apart form us and meet at a beach club at noon or chill out together at seminyak or legian's club at night, we'll be so happy.

Here's my email : pras_anjink@yahoo.com

Switzerland
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: DJ'ing in Bali

Hey, how did u get on in bali wigh the DJing? Did u get papers etc? Im heading there in june so any help or advice would be great on that. Also, where in NYC are you? Im moving back in november.

13. Re: DJ'ing in Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 29, 2015