We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen's getaway for 10 in Bali

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Hen's getaway for 10 in Bali

Hi there fellow travelers,

I'm trying to organise my sisters hen's getaway in Bali for 10 girls for a 5 night stay in late October.

I've never been to Bali & am looking for some suggestions on accommodation/activities.

We're looking at booking a 5 star villa - perhaps around Seminyak or Kuta (I've heard these are the more happening places). I'm hoping for a luxury getaway and would love to keep it between $300-$500 per night. Has anyone organised a hen's in Bali or have any suggestions for me? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Shanelle

Adelaide
Level Contributor
849 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen's getaway for 10 in Bali

Hey shanelle I'd suggest legian as its closer to the nightclubs and still has the buzz your after kuta is more shopping and bars legian is just on the outskirts better nightlife I have found take all your own hens accessories as you will have a hard time finding them in Kuta

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
763 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen's getaway for 10 in Bali

I haven't organised a hens trip but if I was going on one I would look at saying in a villa for sure. I guess it depends on what you like to do as far as area. If you like packed nightclubs with a younger crowd I would stay in Legian and go to the clubs in Kuta. If you prefer bars with a mixed age group that are a bit higher end I would stay in Seminyak. There was a hens party at the Red Carpet Champagne Bar in Seminyak when I was there and they were having a ball. Activity wise I would look at going to Biku for High Tea (you must book as it gets really busy). Potato Head is a great afternoon/night out too but is on the expensive side (I personally love PH). If you want a great night boogying the night away the gay bars in Seminyak are fun, they have a drag show and play great dance music (not doof doof, lol).

Happy Travels

3. Re: Hen's getaway for 10 in Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, June 02, 2013
4. Re: Hen's getaway for 10 in Bali

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:59 pm, June 04, 2013
5. Re: Hen's getaway for 10 in Bali

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 pm, June 02, 2013
Perth
Level Contributor
187 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen's getaway for 10 in Bali

I'd highly recommend Dyana Villas in Seminyak. It's a great villa and at the end of the lane way you have the gay bars / tranny clubs which are great fun for a group of girls too.

I stayed here on a girls trip last year and will be staying for a netball end of season trip this november.

The villa can organise enough massage girls to come in for you or Bali Spa is at the end of the lane.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
51,790 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hen's getaway for 10 in Bali

Kojek99,

You posted in all Indonesian travel forum with only one link. Your enthusiasm is already reported to admins and your account will be closed.

Guys, please flag post # 4 as spam.

8. Re: Hen's getaway for 10 in Bali

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:27 am, October 14, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
878 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hen's getaway for 10 in Bali

Agree that seminyak is a good choice. coco villas might work because it offers villas of different sizes and standards (cost) and people who wanted privacy or to just stay with one other person could be accommodated.

With ten you are going to need to be very organised and book spas/restaurants in advance.

Have fun!

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hen's getaway for 10 in Bali

If you are there on a Saturday night you should start your evening off at Potato Head as it has a great atmosphere then around midnight head to Hu'u Bar, one of the better bars as far as a crowd goes.

During the week most bars in Seminyak are quiet but it is Saturday night every night in Kuta. If you don't like the sleazy bars stay away from the Bounty/Paddy's/Engine room. Eikon has a great atmosphere and the roof top bar at Skygarden is also a good place to go.