We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

K Villas

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rockford, IL
Level Contributor
176 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
K Villas

Has anybody stayed at the K Villas, I see booking options on booking.com, however, I don't see many reviews. Thanks

Seminyak, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: K Villas

Hi There,

K Villa is a very nice accommodation, especially if you come with group or family. Just located behind Ultimo restaurant in Seminyak. The review in Tripadvisor are great! tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g469404-d360…

Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: K Villas

Hi ... we are a group of 14 staying at the K villas in june this year. When are you travelling?? Can post back on here when we return if you like? I think they are relative new villas. We stayed at the chandra Luxury villas 2 years ago and they only had about 3 reviews at that time, they now have many reviews. I could not fault them at all. Hope this helps. Michelle

Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: K Villas

Sorry I forgot to say I booked our accommodation thru booking.com. It did say that my credit card would be charged by the villas upon booking but this hasn't happened as yet.....not sure why.

Rockford, IL
Level Contributor
176 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: K Villas

How long did you book through booking.com I would think the charge would go through in a few days. Otherwise I would call the credit card company and ask.

Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: K Villas

we are staying there for the last 2 nights of our trip. I have all of my paperwork from booking.com

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: K Villas

Hi, you may want to check with K Villas direct. I booked some accommodation through bookings.com recently and then contacted the Vila direct to ask a question. They came back saying that they were full and unable to accommodate my booking. cheers Sarah

Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: K Villas

Hi Sarah what ended up happening with your booking thru booking.com. I have been trying to contact the villa via the email contact that booking.com provided but with no success at this point. Starting to worry if we have secured our booking at all. I have used booking.com many times before and never had any trouble. Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. thanks

8. Re: K Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 21, 2014