We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fully enclosed villa

australia
6 posts
Save Topic
fully enclosed villa

Hi

hoping someone can help me.

I am looking for a 2 bedroom pool villa about 5 min walk from the beach in seminyak. 3 adults with budget of $200 - $250 per night. the villa needs to be fully enclosed with air con due to mosquito allergy -

thank you in advance

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
481 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: fully enclosed villa

antara villa can be fully closed and in your price range its great....staff will light coils everynight as well...good luck

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
481 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fully enclosed villa

also have a look at villa delice and villa vanilla both can also be closed in....

australia
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: fully enclosed villa

thanks bazza

Have you been to antara villa and if so how long did it take to walk to the beach - their website says 25 mins but that would be a bit far.

villa vanilla is booked out for our dates

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
330 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fully enclosed villa

Villa coco is on the border of legian and seminyak. I'm booked in to stay in November. They advertise 2 bedroom pool villas with open style living and closed. I'm sure they're happy to take requests

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
481 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: fully enclosed villa

its a long walk...have a look a purnama villa legian its only a 5 min walk to the beach plenty of shops and cafes around had friends stay there,they thought it was great....email villa vanilla they have another villa exactly the same but cant recall the name....they will also let you know of enclosed villas....best of luck

australia
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: fully enclosed villa

All good suggestions, but purnama also not available when I need it - any other suggestions welcome

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
75 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: fully enclosed villa

We are booked at Villa Bebek in 2 weeks, it has bifold doors & full aircon. It is a 3 bed but they will rent it as a 2. Not sure of exact walking distance but it doesn't look too bad.

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: fully enclosed villa

Villa Bebek is just behind Ultimo restaurant on Eat Street - fabulous location. I would say about 15-20 minutes walk to the beach, but someone may be able to correct me on that. Friends stayed there and loved it.

IMO I would rather stay close to shops/restaurants, than close to the beach. It is super cheap to catch taxis

Cheers,

Sandy

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
75 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: fully enclosed villa

Thanks SandyL, glad to hear the villa is as good as it seems. We are very excited about our holiday.

australia
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: fully enclosed villa

Aussietraveller how did you book Bebek villa. I,ve sent a query, but still waiting for a response. It does look good.