We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seminyak Hotel/Resort with Villa and Hotel accommodation?

Canberra, Australia
6 posts
Save Topic
Seminyak Hotel/Resort with Villa and Hotel accommodation?

We are looking for a similar hotel to the Santika Resort in Tuban.

We want to stay at a resort/hotel which has:

1. private Villa with pool for a couple in hotel grounds.

2. hotel accommodation with standard room.

3. Breakfast included.

4. Outdoor pool

5. Budget $200AUD for Villa; $150 AUD for room approx.

6. Wifi and TV included.

No children or family friendly hotels please

Many thanks

Di

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seminyak Hotel/Resort with Villa and Hotel accommodation?

Try Blue Karma,a couple of people from this forum have just had some lovely stays there and the photos look amazing.

Any resorts located on the beach are going to be well above your budget.

Im sure there will be more suggestions for you.

Good luck.

Canberra, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seminyak Hotel/Resort with Villa and Hotel accommodation?

Thanks for the reply. Not sure on the budget - prepared to pay more. The Royal appears to be the only place I can find with both hote/villa - surely there must be others ?

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seminyak Hotel/Resort with Villa and Hotel accommodation?

we stayed at Blue Karma last week, not sure about kids free however we did not notice any kids during our stay. I contacted the resort direct to ask for the best price for a two bedroom villa, it included breakfast each morning & we each received a free 15 min massage. There is a happy hour for cocktails & beer, great position & lovely staff.

They have one bedroom villa or a cheaper hotel room to choose from.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seminyak Hotel/Resort with Villa and Hotel accommodation?

I'm sitting by our villa's pool at the Amadea right now! They also have hotel accommodation. Great location and right in the middle of things. We've only been here one night but at this stage I'd recommend it.

Level Contributor
55 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seminyak Hotel/Resort with Villa and Hotel accommodation?

I second the Amadea - I've stayed in the 2 bedroom villa, the 1 bed apartment and there are hotel rooms I've seen into and they are good. It is just across from all the good Restaurants on eat street eg Ultimo , Chandi etc. A 15 min walk to the beach and or Potato head but in a $2 taxi, only 2 minutes. Good facilities also and quiet as its down a side driveway off Jalan Laksamana/Jalan Kaya Ayu/ Oberoi street.

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,346 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seminyak Hotel/Resort with Villa and Hotel accommodation?

I second Blue Karma - stayed there a couple of weeks ago. Stunning resort/villas with great location & beautiful staff. No kids over 5. I saw 1 baby who was very well behaved.

7. Re: Seminyak Hotel/Resort with Villa and Hotel accommodation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 04, 2014