We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

Australia
Level Contributor
616 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

appreciate anyones recomendations................ 12 woman....for a 55th.........JULY.......so need at least 6 bedrooms.....looked at "Orchard House"....................so nearly fits the bill.....anyone knows of any other outstanding/lush/ water features/ gr8 pool.......just very unique.

Thanks for any help in advance ;-)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

Hi, my son and his friends stayed in a villa called "Aqua" in the same street as Grocer and Grind. A bit Hollywood, they loved it. I think there are a few with the same name, this is the website: www.villa-auqa-bali.com

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
613 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

Villa Massilia has always been at the top of my wish list :-)

http://www.villamassiliabali.com/index.html

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
100 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

We have just booked a villa for the same purpose.. Except it's for family and friends... It only has 5 rooms but 2 of the rooms accommodate 4 each, so if a few of the women don't mind sharing this could fit the bill.. Villa surya damai.. Canggu.. We have booked 10-14 march, will post review after. Villa jagaditha, chalina estate and villa les rizieres are also others that we were looking at that may fir the bill for you...good luck.. Soooo many to choose from, it can drive you insane trying to find the perfect villa.. Ilab on here, also does reconaisssance missions to check out many villas, may have some ideas if you pm her??

Bali, Indonesia
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

Villa Asta, gorgeous five bedrooms Villa

http://www.villaasta.com/

i'm sure you'll love it

5. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:59 am, January 27, 2013
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,541 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

Hi Agung

Advertising and self promotion are against Tripadvisor guidelines, I'm afraid.

Cheers

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,541 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

Villa Massilia does not have one 6 bedroom villa, but rather 2 villas that would make up the 6 bedrooms. I think the OP is really looking for a 6 bedroom villa, am I right?

I see you have posted on the Seminyak forum Marquin - are you set on Seminyak or are you happy to go further out?

Cheers

8. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 pm, January 27, 2013
Perth
Level Contributor
115 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

Try the prestige Bali villas site. The Laksmana villa complex in particular have some gorgeous villas. We have booked through them many times. I've also looked at villa Lega but never stayed there. And for modern luxury if budget isn't an option villa Luna 2...

10. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, January 28, 2013