We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage & Pedicure?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Topic
Massage & Pedicure?

Staying at the Padma Hotel and jsut wondering if someone could recommend a good but reasonably priced place to do massages and also a place that does pedicures. Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage & Pedicure?

We always used Briella Spa. Gorgeous spa and very reasonably priced, about RP75,000 for one hour massage. If you go out the back of the Padma and turn left , then walk staight for about 5 mins it will be on your right hand side. Its opposite the Kumala mPantai Hotel - green sign.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
248 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage & Pedicure?

I have used both briella & santai spas,

if you would like a copy of their brochures I can email them to you. Just pm me your email address.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage & Pedicure?

Thanks guys appreciate it - Have PM you Aussie1006

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
89 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage & Pedicure?

Definate Santai Spa gets my vote ...enjoy :)

Beachside in Oz
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage & Pedicure?

Have PM you also Aussie 1006 - hope that is ok ?

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
763 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage & Pedicure?

I agree with Santai too. We went almost every day. It usually pays to book as they get quite busy. Enjoy!!

Perth
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Massage & Pedicure?

Melasti spa at the front of Melasti resort in Legian. Nice rooms for massage and good pedicures. It gets busy so you normally have to book.

8. Re: Massage & Pedicure?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 28, 2013