We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Villa in Seminyak?

melbourne
Level Contributor
461 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best Villa in Seminyak?

What do we think the best villa in Seminyak is for a family of 5 for under $250 a night with a large pool and close to the action is?

There are so many to choose from but i think personal experiance always is the best to go from.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Villa in Seminyak?

What dates are you looking at

And how many bedrooms were you after.

melbourne
Level Contributor
461 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Villa in Seminyak?

HI, we are after late september next year and 3 bedrooms, out of school holiday times. We would like to be close to a main road for access to taxi's and good cafe's etc.

thank you

Melbourne, Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Villa in Seminyak?

We've just got back from Bali, a family of 5,and we stayed at a brand new 2 bedroom villa in Seminyak. We used a fold out bed as the extra bed and it wasn't a problem as the room was large. It was down a private lane off Eat Street, the location was perfect, close to everything. It was recommended by a friend and we couldn't fault it. It's called Lokasi Villa and it has a web page and a Facebook page.

We have already booked again for next year.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
69 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Villa in Seminyak?

Steve S, I'm going to private msg you regarding the above villa. Looks nice, just need some questions answered.

Thanks

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Villa in Seminyak?

we loved Villa Azur in Seminyak

Three bedrooms all with ensuites

Pool in the middle

Just off eat St, so great position, and looks like its within your price range

http://www.azurvillabali.com/

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
69 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Villa in Seminyak?

Thanks Steve S, we've booked for next year. Hope it's as good as it looks.

Gazipur, null...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Villa in Seminyak?

I love villa in seminyak it isa good place to live. I really looking for to booked. I am happy because villas bali seminyak is within my price rangehttp://www.seminyakvillas.com/ . It was always my dream to live here.

toronto
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Villa in Seminyak?

BaliYarravillas

Sydney
Level Contributor
281 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Villa in Seminyak?

Desamuda Village

10. Re: Best Villa in Seminyak?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 04, 2013