We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November holiday with a 9 month old baby.

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
November holiday with a 9 month old baby.

Hi,

I have been doing weeks of research about where would be the perfect place to stay with a 9 month old baby. I have been to Bali numerous times but never with a baby so am finding it difficult to decide what is the best accomodation. I am hoping someone has some good recommendations for a 1 or 2 bedroom villa in seminyak for a budget of $150/$200 per night. I would like to be n walking distance to shops and restaurants. I ave ask been looking at doing a week in Nusa Dua or Sanur in a large resort, have looked at Melia or Novotel but any recommendations or advice would be great.

George Town...
Level Contributor
433 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November holiday with a 9 month old baby.

Look up Villa 888. Great location and Australian run.

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: November holiday with a 9 month old baby.

Thanks Diane, have checked with them however still a little out of our budget at $288/ night.

3. Re: November holiday with a 9 month old baby.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:00 am, September 04, 2012
Geelong
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: November holiday with a 9 month old baby.

Not sure if you have booked anything yet. But I too have been looking as we go in feb with a 9 month old and 3 year old. Same budget and would like enclosed living area. So far best I could find is Villa coco. If you don't mind open living area try uma Sapna it is the only place I have stayed emailed them direct for a good price. Otherwise if you have any recommendations it would be much appreciated.

Sydney
Level Contributor
280 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: November holiday with a 9 month old baby.

Try Desamuda Village. We're thinking of taking our 8 month old there in October.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
479 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: November holiday with a 9 month old baby.

We stayed at Desamuda last August with our then 11 month old, I think it might've been $120 p/n and that's around peak season so maybe cheaper in Nov and Feb for pp.

We had a 1 bedroom villa (living area enclosed but not aircon just fan (aircon in bedroom which had sliding doors into the living area). Also had a private pool but we just used the hotels. The restaurant was really nice for brekky and occ room service. Walking distance to cafe Moka and Bali deli. We really enjoyed it and would thoroughly reccomend, I did write a review.

Next year were staying in Sanur at villa oasis, it's a 2 bedroom villa, not sure if lounge is enclosed? And has a pool shared btwn 4 villas that is walled off as this time well have a 2 1/2 year old and a 10 month old. It's ~$750 for 9 nights in feb. no brekky incl tho. Am looking fwd to checking out Sanur :)

Edit: we did ask for a cot at Desamuda which we were assured of getting however they gave us a bassinette! We just got a mattress on the floor next to our bed for then mr 11 month old. The staff made it up beautifully every day with his teddies :)

Edited: 1:04 am, September 11, 2012
7. Re: November holiday with a 9 month old baby.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 01, 2013