We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa ShaTo

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Villa ShaTo

Hi just wondering if anyone has stayed at this villa in Seminyak.

We are looking for a reasonably priced villa for family of 8 within an easy walk to the beach.

Thanks for you help

Waikiki, Western...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa ShaTo

I'm interested in this villa too, it seems to be well priced and in a convenient location :) We are not travelling until March 2014 so we will wait and see :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
848 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa ShaTo

We looked at renting this villa last year and were hoping to have a look at it when we were in Bali last Jan, owner was lovely to deal with but unfortunately guests were in when we wanted a viewing. I can say the location is very close to the beach. You walk down a short paved lane , cross a quiet road ( behind Breezes hotel ) and then can cut thru the stables coming out at the beach. The gang is called melon i think, opposite the Pelangi .

Rockingham...
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa ShaTo

Thanks for that, I've been a bit hesistant to book because we have to pay directly into the owners bank account.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa ShaTo

i also just transferred sgd1060 into e villa's australian owner....ur post made me a bit scared.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa ShaTo

We stayed at Villa Shato this year and it was fabulous. We were also hesitant about paying the money directly into the owners account but after checking with our bank & speaking with the owner, Toni (who was very accessible & helpful) everything went thru fine. The villa is well located as described above in a quiet spot yet very close to everything. The house was perfect and the kids hardly ever got out of the pool. The staff also lovely. We can't wait to get back there.

Adelaide, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa ShaTo

we are staying there from tomorrow(13th) for 10 days and are looking forward to writing a good review ...so stay tuned..

7. Re: Villa ShaTo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:47 am, April 06, 2014
Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
610 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa ShaTo

Hi just about to book this place. Did everything go ok with the booking. If you didn't book shy not. Please help relieve my fears. Sam

9. Re: Villa ShaTo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 25, 2015