We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The layar luxury villas and spa?

Jammu City, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
The layar luxury villas and spa?

Has anyone stayed at the layar villas in seminyak? Iam going there for my honeymoon in feb and can anyone recommend any other villas for around 250-300 USD a night in seminyak.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The layar luxury villas and spa?

Yes, my partner and a friend and I stayed there over Xmas / New Year. We've checked out heaps of villas over the last 16 or so years and there's nothing like the Layar. It's stunning (architecturally) and in about the best spot you could get, right in the middle of the Seminyak action but far enough off the main streets to be beautifully peaceful. Every villa is a bit different. We looked at a few and they are all amazing. Look no further. (And rates are particularly good at the moment).

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The layar luxury villas and spa?

can you tell me how we can rent the villa? I also am interested in staying there during my honeymoon in September! Thanks for the info.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The layar luxury villas and spa?

We just booked directly by email: bookings@thelayar.com (That's better than going through an agent).

We received a prompt response and confirmation of our booking and driver pick-up at the airport on arrival. Brilliant service.

London
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: The layar luxury villas and spa?

Hi, we're considering booking a Layar villa but have a quick couple of questions if you don't mind answering - how far from the beach and bars/restaurants is it? Is it walking distance? Also, the name includes spa but there is no mention of a spa on their website - is there an actual spa located on the site?

Thank you

Hannah

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The layar luxury villas and spa?

Hi Hannah,

Im booked to stay at the Layar ay the end of May for a week with my wife and child. Whilst I havent actually stayed at the Layar before, I know the area very well as we regularly travel to Seminyak.

To answer your questions, a walk to the beach would take about 15 mins. Ku De Ta, Sarong, Potato Head etc are all relatively close. Taxis are cheap and virtually everywhere so its quite easy to hop on and off a cab. Alternatively, hiring a scooter is another great mode of transport. (AUD$20-$40 for a week)

Im not entirely sure about the spa, from looking at the website there isnt one on site. However they would be able to arrange for someone to come to your villa if you wish. in the area there is an abundance of spa's to choose from. My wife regularly goes to Body Works, otherwise the Spa in the Sentosa Villas (right next door to the Layar Villas) is also a favourite.

Hope that helps.

Phill

Bandung, Jawa...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The layar luxury villas and spa?

very nice place.. close by eat street, kudeta, w, potato head.. need a cab to get around (cheap)

Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The layar luxury villas and spa?

Hi:

Can you tell us which website to go to check prices & pictures?

Tks

Mon

Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The layar luxury villas and spa?

Hi:

Anyone can tell me on what street are Layar villas located?

Tks

Mon

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: The layar luxury villas and spa?

This link http://www.thelayar.com/showvilla.htm has great pics of the villas.

If you google layar villas there are lots of websites that you can book through.

Here is one that we have used before. seminyakbalivillasforrent.com/villa-rates/…

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: The layar luxury villas and spa?

Hello,

I was wondering if you could tell me about your stay at Layar Villas? Were you happy with the accommodation and was it in a good location?