We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank You

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
556 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Thank You

Hi Everyone,Just wanted to say a big thank you to every one on this forum.For all the valuable infomation I have gathered and all the laughs I have had.Leave finally tomorrow returning to Bali after a 27?years.Will have ago at doing a Jbr when I return as I think I now have a addiction for these cant seem to get enough.So once again a BIG thankyou.Newy Girl14

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank You

Have a great trip, boy will you notice some changes after 27 years!!! Hopefully you will fall in love with the place despite the development in certain coastal areas. Looking forward to reading your JBR.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,823 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank You

have a wonderful trip. look forward to your JBR

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank You

Have a great trip, you lucky thing. LOL and have a drink for all of us.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,482 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank You

Have a lovely holiday and be careful - the time goes VERY quickly in Bali - make the most of every minute but don't forget to relax as well! Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thank You

oh my goodness, I am sure you wont recognise the place. Have a great trip and I will look forward to your JBR.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,002 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thank You

That is a long time between Bintangs. You were in Bali so long ago, you really won't recognise the place...so much has changed even the past couple of years.

Have a wonderful trip.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,211 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thank You

Have fun, and have late nights and early mornings to make the most of your time there. Take some paracetamol if you plan on drinking the local spirits.

Bali
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Thank You

If you needed an assistance while you in Bali please feel free to contact me at 081999078013 or e-mail to muliypiktor@yahoo.com

See you in Bali

Tasmania
Level Contributor
90 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thank You

Good advice!! You really do need to stretch those days out. Have a wonderful trip. I am back for Xmas for 3 weeks and know I must make the most of them.

10. Re: Thank You

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, May 06, 2010