We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reasonably priced place to stay in seminyak

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
santa barbara
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
reasonably priced place to stay in seminyak

Hi! I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a place to stay in seminyak (no more than 150 usd) . I have been looking at all the places to stay and am a little discouraged at some of the reviews for the places in this price range. i was thinking about puri madawi but am not sure. if anyone has stayed here or has any advice on other hotels in the area in this price range i would deeply appreciate the help. Thank You! =)steph

singapore
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reasonably priced place to stay in seminyak

Hi Steph

I will be staying at casa artista this sat and would be able to let you know more about it then but from the website as well as the youtube video, the place looks great and it is only USD85 per night.

Cheers

2. Re: reasonably priced place to stay in seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, October 22, 2009
3. Re: reasonably priced place to stay in seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 21, 2010