We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a good overall experience in bali???

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new delhi
Level Contributor
286 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
a good overall experience in bali???

ok guys, me and my wife are going to bali for a total of 5 nights, we are set to spend 3 nights in seminyak end september...either at kayana or disini villas, where should we spend the other nights..we were thinking some other part/area of bali....maybe some place with a great swimmable beach... where should we go??? and any hotel suggestions on the beach in that area??? or what abt lombok, is it worth a visit??? or should we forget staying somewhere else and spend all 5 nights in seminyak??

thanks!

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,068 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a good overall experience in bali???

5 nights is a very short visit to Bali. If you do want to go another place apart from Seminyak, perhaps go across to Nusa Lembongan (an island off the east coast of Bali). You can stay at a number of different resorts there. Have a look at Bali Hai and also Nusa Lembongan Resort - there are others if you google.

It's a lovely small island with great snorkelling and lovely spots to sit and watch the sun go down behind the mainland of Bali.

new delhi
Level Contributor
286 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a good overall experience in bali???

any other suggestions guys?? nice swimmable beach?/

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,068 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a good overall experience in bali???

You can swim at Lembongan as well as snorkel or surf. So if you want to spend a couple of nights there, you will love it. I just think you have so little time in Bali, it might be better to stay put and do a couple of day trips from Seminyak. Also enjoy the area you are in and of course whichever beautiful villa you decide to stay in - some are so nice, you don't ever want to leave! The ones you have chosen look wonderful. We can come by and keep you company if you like, no?

new delhi
Level Contributor
286 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: a good overall experience in bali???

ofcourse u can, do u live in bali???

wat sort of day trips can i do from seminyak?

also i was thinking of spending 3 nights at a villa in seminyak and 2 nights at the nikko in nusa dua...jst coz i wna swim on the beach...

wat do u think abt tat????

5. Re: a good overall experience in bali???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, March 01, 2010