We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near the beach

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Topic
Hotel near the beach

Hello,

I am looking for a nice hotel in Seminyak at the beach. I am traveling with my 3 yrs son. I usually go to Nusa Dua, but all hotels are already fully book for my holiday period (September)! I really need to hurry to find something available at this area. Budget around USD 150. Thank you

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near the beach

You won't have much luck getting any beachfront hotel for September/ October they are totally booked out.

Go onto Asiarooms.com and see what they have available.

Look at

Kartika Plaza

Dynasty

Santika

Patra

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near the beach

Dear Magrull,

Linda posted all the hotels on Tuban area, near Kuta. Try Sofitel on Seminyak beach, Pelangi is a three star, but they are on Seminyak beach too. September is high season here, so you need to work hard on finding the ones you like is still available.

Hope this helps,

Sandra

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near the beach

Thank you Linda and Sandra. We finally found one room at The Westin, in Nusa Dua. Now I know, next time I will book three or four months in advance. I am doing that for Christmas.

Cheers!

4. Re: Hotel near the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 13, 2010