We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi fare

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
5 posts
Save Topic
taxi fare

How much should I expect to pay for a taxi from the airport to seminyak

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi fare

This link will tell you

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k253…

melbourne
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi fare

Is there a problem catching a taxi with a surf board

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi fare

I've never seen a taxi with board racks but they could have them. I would ask when you get there and if they don't, there are always heaps of drivers hanging around in front of the terminal, use the taxi price as a guide and find one that has a vehicle that can carry the board. Someone will know someone who will be able to help you. The Balinese are like that.

Alternatively, book an airport pick up by one of the drivers recommended on the TA drivers list. You'll find that under the Before you go tab to the left of the screen.

4. Re: taxi fare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:36 am, November 15, 2009