We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon ideas

Oz
5 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon ideas

Hi there everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could suggest something I could do for my son & his future wife whilst they are in Bali on their honeymoon this coming Nov.I want to suprise them with a tour or an adventure during their stay.I know there are lots of you who have been to Bali, and I am rather out of touch with what you youngsters like.I want to give them something they will remember and enjoy.Cheers everyone and thanks for the great forum. Bonnie22oz

SINGAPORE
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon ideas

Hi Bonnie

What u can do-Book a romantic villa for them.hire a driver,plan the trip for them like water rafting n tours.

So all they do is just relax and their trip are all well taken care of.i'm sure they will remember this wonderful trip.

O how i wish someone will do something like this for me.u r so thoughtful.

2. Re: Honeymoon ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:27 pm, October 23, 2009