We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Samaya - 1 Bedroom Royal Courtyard Villa

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
The Samaya - 1 Bedroom Royal Courtyard Villa

Hi,

We have booked into The Samaya in July for 8 nights in a 1 bedroom Royal Courtyard Villa.

Anybody have any comments about these,

I see from their web site they vary between 300 and 600 square metres, this is quite a variation, does anyone have any idea what this is all about? Is there preferred villas?

We are really looking forward to the trip

Steven

Sydney
Level Contributor
398 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Samaya - 1 Bedroom Royal Courtyard Villa

Hi Steven,

Sorry I cannot help in regard to the actual Villas, however this is a fabulous hotel, great beachfront location - fabulous spa - you must try the double oceanfront spa room - great cocktails etc. I visit this hotel on every trip for all of the above. When in Bali in January, La Lucciola was booked out for the sunset watching so we wondered next door to The Samaya - fabulous spot to sit back and sip cocktails and watch the sun go down over the beach. This will be my preferred spot in future. I am sure you will love it.

Sydney
Level Contributor
354 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Samaya - 1 Bedroom Royal Courtyard Villa

great hotel great location fantastic sunset drinks location .Did have a friend stay there some years back when under another name was impressed then and even more impressed on last visit in August 08 for drinks. Had thought of staying but booked out. I'm sure any villa will be great.

Boston
Level Contributor
151 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Samaya - 1 Bedroom Royal Courtyard Villa

Hi Steven,

Samaya's a great hotel with perfect location.

Regarding to the villa type, I guess it really depends on where you want your villa to be.

The 1BR Pool Villa and 1BR Pavilion is closer to the beach.

The Royal categories are further away from the beach, across the street to be exact, but they're a lot bigger than the ones near the beach, and they're newly built.

However, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with either choice, they're all fabulous.

I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Chloe

SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Samaya - 1 Bedroom Royal Courtyard Villa

Thanks guys, we have a villa away from the beach, we decided to go for the newer bigger ones, so I am hoping that the villa will be very nice. By the sounds of it there is quite a bit of facilities exclusiveley for those villas, and the rest of the hotel is also open to us, including the beachside restaurant.

All we need is the sun to shine and the wine to flow and we will be sorted

Steven

sydney
Level Contributor
74 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Samaya - 1 Bedroom Royal Courtyard Villa

Steven...I have stayed at the Samaya and believe me you will have a great time, everything is perfect, enjoy!

Singapore
Level Contributor
502 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: The Samaya - 1 Bedroom Royal Courtyard Villa

Hi Steven

May i know how much did u pay for a night at the 1 bedroom royal courtyard villa? And where did u make ur booking from?

Thank u

SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Samaya - 1 Bedroom Royal Courtyard Villa

Sorry but I have no real idea how much we paid as it was a total package with our local travel consultant here in the UK. I believe she used Quantas Holidays, we are doing Intercontinental in HK before 8 nights at Samaya

S

8. Re: The Samaya - 1 Bedroom Royal Courtyard Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 18, 2009