We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

legain sofitel or niksoma

melbourne
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
legain sofitel or niksoma

Hi we are planning to go to bali in july we are thinking of staying a t the legain and after reading some reviews im really confused shouod we stay at the legain or the sofitel would love some feed back thank you Kerrie

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
227 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: legain sofitel or niksoma

Hi Pollie

We stayed at the Sofitel in Seminyak last November, is this one you are thinking about?

If so we had a villa for the first 5 days which was absolutely heaven, after that we stayed in a standard room, which was just so so (especially after the Villa) We had a room on the ground floor, garden pool side and I think it was due for renovation. The mattress actually had a bump in the middle. As we were only staying for 2 nights I didn't bother wanting to change rooms agsin. The pool area is really great and having the beach at your doorstop is also good value. It's only a 10 -15 minute walk to Kudeta where, as per previous posts, I would go for breakfast. Make sure you choose the set breakfast menu which was really good value. Happy to provide more hotel info if this would help!

cheers

2. Re: legain sofitel or niksoma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, September 27, 2009