We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa bali asri

Teesside
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
villa bali asri

After reading reports on the forum we decided to book villa 8. Unable to have that villa in September and have taken villa 9. Can anyone tell me whether this pool and outdoor area gets plenty of sunshine? Also what the weather was like in September.

Guam
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: villa bali asri

Hi, Teesside:

Villa 9 is closest to some tall trees. Although you will get enough sun, my feeling is that you will get the most sunshine between mid morning to mid-late afternoon. But not to worry. As far as the weather is concerned, expect a shower just about everyday. After all, its the tropics. But I would not anticipate long heavy downpours like you would have during January / February. Let me know if you have any other questions.

2. Re: villa bali asri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 25, 2009