We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Bedroom Villa in Seminyak

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
25 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
3 Bedroom Villa in Seminyak

Can anyone recommend me a 3 bedroom villa in Seminyak. We are planning a trip 16 - 19 Jan 2008. Celebrating my 30th birthday.

We would like a place with a nice private pool. Budget is around US$350 a night. I love love Villa Aqua and Jajaliluna, unfortunately they are out of our price range.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Bedroom Villa in Seminyak

Hi,

Off the top of my head, 3 bedroom villas in Seminyak that can think of are:

The Dusun

Sienna Villas (modern style, pool is a little small, not much garden)

Villa De Daun (not sure how much their 3 bedroom is)

Villa Air

Villa Lia Mika (think it's out of your budget)

Villa Kubu (but probably not your style if you like Jajaliluna). Pool is nice and gardens are nice though.

Villa Poppy (probably not your style, but within your budget)

Chimera (not sure of price of 3 bedroom though)

The Amasya

Mia Villa (4 bedroom villa, but ask if they can give you a better price if you only use 3 bedrooms? Maybe also not your style...)

Albia Villas (same comment as Mia Villa)

Maybe you might want to try Kerobokan, to find a 3 bedroom within your budget and also in the style that you like....?

BTW, I also think that Jajaliluna looks gorgeous!!! But it's also very expensive!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
710 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 Bedroom Villa in Seminyak

In the Seminyak beach precinct, you can add to Jade's list:-

Kambali

Villa Bali Asri.

The three bedrooms villas in both these are quite large and have great pools.

cheers

Neil.

Singapore
Level Contributor
25 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 Bedroom Villa in Seminyak

Kembali looks great!! Does it look like the pictures in the website?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
710 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 Bedroom Villa in Seminyak

Yes, it does look just like that. It also has a 'media room' (read large screen TV/DVD room) which is pretty unique for villas in this price range.

Don't overlook Villa Bali Asri. Older style, a bit 'Alu Bali-ish', but the two and three bedroom villas have a lot of room and great pools.

Le Jardin villas, just around the corner from Villa Kipas in the same area, has 3 BR villas. This is a new development and very nice. I prefer the 3's to the 2's for space.

Singapore
Level Contributor
25 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 Bedroom Villa in Seminyak

I would love to stay in Kembali but it is US$425 a night which is out of my price range...:( Same with the others you have just mentioned :(

I wonder if i should risk it and email them...or am i running out of time....

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
710 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 Bedroom Villa in Seminyak

Villa Bali Asri is usually quite negotiable, but you are talking about the end of Peak Season, so there is usually some flow on. Try and speak to the owner.

Singapore
Level Contributor
25 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 Bedroom Villa in Seminyak

after much emails with the various resorts...i have booked my stay. 3 bedroom with pool townhouse with the little resort called Cicada. Wotif.com had a great deal for the place. I got it for US$375 a night. It is in Seminyak,.....and hopefully the place is nice.

My partner's sister stayed in the 2 bedroom a couple of months back and she said it is lovely. Fingers crossed.

I do want to make it to Villa Aqua one day....some time in 2008. :)

8. Re: 3 Bedroom Villa in Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, September 14, 2009