We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rates for Sekar Taman II villas?

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
5 posts
Save Topic
Rates for Sekar Taman II villas?

Hi!

Has anyone recently been to one of the Sekar Taman II villas or have bookings made for February-March 2008? We are planning to go to Bali around then and would like to know what is reasonable to pay for 6 or 7 nights at the low season. 225 +11% on their home page seems a little bit on the pricey side. What do you think?

Singapore
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Rates for Sekar Taman II villas?

Hi!

Thank you All for your kind advices! I think we are going to go for Sekar Taman II after all, because of the closeness to the beach. With two small kids it could be handy to be close to the beach where they could run off some energy.

Will definately explore the shopping tips you gave. It seams Bali is a shopper´s paradise so I expect a lot of time will be consumed doing that. My husband will probably not be as excited.. :)

Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Rates for Sekar Taman II villas?

We will be staying at Sekar Taman 1 next month, so will let you know what we think.

Pretty excited about it - a villa stay is a big deal for us. We were looking at Sekar Taman II but was a little bit pricey (but I think it would be worth the extra if you could afford it).

13. Re: Rates for Sekar Taman II villas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, September 12, 2009