We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonable priced hotel/villa in Seminyak?

Aceh
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Reasonable priced hotel/villa in Seminyak?

Any advice?

Also has anyone stayed at the new hotel Puri Damai in Seminyak?

Thanks

G

Mentioned in this post
The Damai
The Damai
908 Reviews
Lovina Beach, Indonesia
Bali
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Reasonable priced hotel/villa in Seminyak?

I'm afraid gita-modgil get scared with her post as it becomes a war forums about Villa Bugis and even nobody mention about Puri Damai she was asking.

I never heard about Puri Damai at Seminyak. Anybody?

I think the negative posts about Villa Bugis was because the building just represent a modern style house, which is nothing special. It's basically a brick building two storey house with a pool squeezed in the front lawn, make them lack of garden space. Cement paving on the entrance instead of grass makes it even worse.

I prefer a villa with a nice garden, green shrubs, neat grass and have the ambience of Balinese atmosphere.

It's centrally located though, Soho on the main road, just on the entrance of Villa Bugis' street is my favourite free hot spot, 24 hours with great food.

Wish you all a great day,

Sandra

Mentioned in this post
Villa Bugis
Villa Bugis
412 Reviews
Seminyak, Indonesia
Puri Damai
Puri Damai
99 Reviews
Legian, Indonesia
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Australia
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Reasonable priced hotel/villa in Seminyak?

Have a look at Wilsana. Also do a google search - there are hundreds of villas in Seminyak - and then ask questions. Might be more productive than what you've received below. Villa Sienna are well recommended.

Mentioned in this post
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Sienna Villas
Sienna Villas
214 Reviews
Seminyak, Indonesia
23. Re: Reasonable priced hotel/villa in Seminyak?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, September 12, 2009