We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best 1 bed villa in Seminyak?

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
10 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Best 1 bed villa in Seminyak?

Hi all. My husband and I are looking for a 1 bed villa with a decent size pool in Seminyak. Near the beach would be nice, but a great pool and to be near shops/restaurants is more important as we have a 7 week old baby and being able to swim at home and get out and about easily at night is a must. We're looking at Villa Bali Asri, Villa Jerami, Villa Kipas and Heleconia. Our budget is 170-200 per night (ish). Any help would be much appreciated!

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best 1 bed villa in Seminyak?

Hi,

Hm....No one has answered your question yet.....

Unfortunately, I can't really be of much help either! I have only visited Heliconia Villas (out of the 4 that you've mentioned) Location is excellent though. Once you're out of the villa property, there are quite a few restaurants just in front of your villa.

As for the rest of the villas, well, I tried to look them up online for their location but if it's convenience you want, then maybe try Heliconia (plus, it's within your budget).

When are you planning on going to Bali?

I just got back less than weeks ago and I stayed at Villa De Daun's Pool Villa. The location is VERY GOOD because there are shops/cafes/restaurants, just outside the villa (it is not that near the beach, and yes, there is a private pool as well.

HOWEVER, there is some renovation going on which is supposed to finish by mid Nov (not sure if that can be trusted, so please check with them if this interests you).

There is also another villa which is pretty new which I chekced out when I was there. It'sThe Kunja.

The location is not very good but they have a free shuttle service at your disposal and if that's not available, they will book a taxi for you and pay for it (within the Kuta/Seminyak/Legian area).

Why I'm suggesting this place is just because there is a part of the pool where it's extremely shallow and you can sit there with your new baby. In any case, you're not going to leave your child alone, but that part has perhaps only got 1 - 2- inches of water, so your baby can sit in the water with you.

Hope this helps.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
710 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best 1 bed villa in Seminyak?

Near the beach, have a look also at The Elysian (although I personally find the communal dining thing for breakfast a drag) and Le Jardin, but you might find it hard to do these or any of the villas in your list at the upper level of the prices you have suggested.

If the beach is not critical, Villa Sesari, Villa Air, Sekar Taman 1 and Villa Jodie are all worth a look, and will probaly meet close to your budget.

perth
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best 1 bed villa in Seminyak?

I emailed you a link may suit you

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best 1 bed villa in Seminyak?

Did you find anywhere? We are looking for thi scoming July and have a young baby. Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
710 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best 1 bed villa in Seminyak?

The best one that I have seen for young children is Villa Aman Putri (part of www.balivillaex.com) in Jl Sari Dewi. However, July is usually High or Peak Season, the best properties go first, and the prices are higher.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
82 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best 1 bed villa in Seminyak?

i would suggest The Villas, The Kunja or The Dusun. all very nice properties.

Villa Air is also a good property.

Bali Ayu also have pool villas and are worth checking.

Bali - Indonesia
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Best 1 bed villa in Seminyak?

Hi, there is a brand new villa in Seminyak called Kanishka. I think they offer a special offer through local travel agent in Bali until March 2009, please contact them to find ou the best offer from Kanishka

Good Luck

Bali
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best 1 bed villa in Seminyak?

try The Dusun directly they may do last minute deals

Bali
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best 1 bed villa in Seminyak?

Hi, The Kunja is actually great for your baby in the pool. The villas are great, pools amazing. I recommend it highly

10. Re: Best 1 bed villa in Seminyak?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, October 16, 2009