We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Seminyak? Like Sushi? Don't want US prices? FRESH

San Francisco
Level Contributor
9 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
In Seminyak? Like Sushi? Don't want US prices? FRESH

Try FRESH restaurant. in Seminyak. SUPERB sushi and other delicious and very creative Japanese and Asian fusion dishes. I swore I would not do any repeats since there are so many great places to try but I went back three times to FRESH. I tried and tried and could never spend more than about $27 US for two including beers and desert and we ate a LOT of tuna sushi. Try the tuna carpaccio for sure. Ipong is in charge and he really knows his stuff. Great wait staff too. They also make the best cappucino I found in Seminyak, not something I would expect at a sushi place. Prices will likely increase once they get the business going strong so go soon.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In Seminyak? Like Sushi? Don't want US prices? FRESH

Hi!

Thank you very much for sharing, I will go to bali next month and definitely will try Fresh. I heard this name in "Beat Megazine" once, would please tell me where is the location? Is it near Ultimo or Trattoria? Thanks!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In Seminyak? Like Sushi? Don't want US prices? FRESH

It's further down the Rd (on the same side) towards Oberoi and Kudeta near Lio collection.

It is excellent sushi - the chefs are from the now defunct 'Wasbai' which was a much higher price point... I don't think the prices will rise at Fresh though!

We got them to cater at a cocktail party here ... delicious !

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In Seminyak? Like Sushi? Don't want US prices? FRESH

BrigidE, thank you!

4. Re: In Seminyak? Like Sushi? Don't want US prices? FRESH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 06, 2009