We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sekar Taman II or The Elysian

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
Sekar Taman II or The Elysian

Hi,

We're heading to Bali on our honeymoon and our options are either Sekar Taman II (Villa Sedap Malam) or The Elysian.

Any advice on which would be the better option would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
710 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sekar Taman II or The Elysian

Hi,

Both are very good, for different reasons. The Elysian has s small restaurant and basic spa, but the downside is that the villas are a lot smaller (than Sekar Taman 2) and you will be sharing the public areas with other guests.

Sekar Taman 2 (and I have nor stayed at Villa Sedap Malam, but have Villas Kipas and Aman Putri, but they are pretty similiar) are larger and much more private villas. They are also a lot closer to the beach.

cheers.

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sekar Taman II or The Elysian

Thanks - do you know anything about the Alam Warna villas and how these would compare?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
710 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sekar Taman II or The Elysian

No, and nor do I know anyone who has stayed at them. They are new, so usually there are teething problems, so it will be interesting seeing the first feedback.

I have booked-marked them for a look-see next time I am over there. They look quite nice on the website, but their prices seem over the top, and then some. I would have liked to see a better photo album.

They are quite a bit of a hoof to the beach, as there is no direct lane access from where they are, as the beach frontage is taken up with The Legian, The Samya etc etc.

cheers.

4. Re: Sekar Taman II or The Elysian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, September 04, 2009