We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Swimwear made

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Getting Swimwear made

Hi,

I would like to get swimwear made and I am wondering if there is anywhere in Seminyak or Kuta that makes them. I've seen some threads on here that mention Climax. Anyone know if Climax is still around?

Thanks for the help

7 replies to this topic
fairhaven
Level Contributor
2,531 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Getting Swimwear made

Hi Mona. I had bathers made there last year, so hopefully it’s still there. She did a beautiful job by just copying my old ones. Good quality Lycra and about 1/4 of the price of my originals. Highly recommend x

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Getting Swimwear made

Hey Babycakes,

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if they can recreate swimmers for photographs? Also do you know how long they take to be made?

Sans Souci...
Level Contributor
474 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Getting Swimwear made

Nyoman (owner), they can copy from your own bathers/bathers you have but cannot copy from photo's.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Getting Swimwear made

Thanks for clearing that up for me Summerhama

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
81 reviews
5. Re: Getting Swimwear made

Hi Mona,

In terms of time frames, the more time, the better. I have visited twice in an attempt to get bathers made. The first time they were very busy and couldn’t meet a five day turnaround, the second time was over the Gulungan holiday period and they couldn’t meet a six day turnaround. I’ve got eight days next month, so shall give it another go.

fairhaven
Level Contributor
2,531 posts
29 reviews
6. Re: Getting Swimwear made

I must have got her st a quiet time as it only took 3 fir me. Are the bathers you want made a popular brand like Seafolly??

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
7. Re: Getting Swimwear made

Thanks Sarah!

Babycakes, no it wasn't a popular brand just something i saw online. I think it might be easier to just buy a pair somewhere. Hopefully they have a good range in size 14. I've heard the sizes over there are quite small and i may not get size 14 swimmers anyone know if this is true.

Reply to: Getting Swimwear made
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted