We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali virgins

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Bali virgins

Hello, a good friend and myself are planning on travelling to Bali next year. We are youngish (30)but we are leaving our husbands and kids behind for a little mums get away for a week. Where to stay??not into the whole party scene. More so relaxing, shopping etc. Any info would be super handy as we have no idea!! And preferably hotels with adult sections so we're not bombarding by kids in the pool etc

9 replies to this topic
Surabaya, Indonesia
Level Contributor
37 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Bali virgins

If you want complete package shopping and relax and not far from beach you can chose seminyak, there are some nice hotels there, you can try tijili and ize seminyak. There are quite nice shops for sight seeing at seminyak and nice cafe and restaurants too. But if you prefer more loud place with malls nearby, you can choose kuta or legian.

Also if you want hills scene with paddy terrace, go to ubud.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
23,156 posts
70 reviews
2. Re: Bali virgins

Yes, I would look for somewhere in Seminyak. Great shopping, cafes, restaurants and good accommodation choices - https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g29…

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/SmartDeals-g4…

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Bali virgins

We do our girls trip in ubud. Plenty of great food, spas and shopping, along with great walks amongst the ride paddies and villiages. We choose Ubud as we all live near great beaches and nightlife so we go to get away from all that and Just chill. You will need to let us know your budget per room and interests for more info

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
21 posts
4. Re: Bali virgins

You should choose Seminyak, close to the beach, many nice shops, bars, restaurants around

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
142 reviews
5. Re: Bali virgins

The Bali Pearl Hotel in Legian has a no under 16’s policy and a no party group policy so would be ideal to stay. Small boutique style hotel adjacent to the Bali Pearl Restaurant which is amazing for food also. Just off double 6 so it’s in Legian but Seminyak end. Lots of shopping nearby, beach a 5 min walk away and there’s great cheap eateries on the beach bean bag style with lanterns to sit and watch the sunset.

Edited: 2:15 am, October 13, 2018
fairhaven
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
29 reviews
6. Re: Bali virgins

That sounds like heaven!! I went with my friends and we stayed in Seminyak, just near Eat Street in a villa We walked everywhere, ate at lovely restaurants, shopped, massages, yoga, drinks by the pool, lovely!! How long are you escaping for? The Colony in Seminyak is also adults only. Have fun x

3 posts
1 review
7. Re: Bali virgins

Are there any Hairdressers in Seminyak

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
26 reviews
8. Re: Bali virgins

Yes there are many hairdressers in Seminyak. Thoroughly recommend the Shampoo Lounge , Carlas spa on Eat Street . There is a quite new one on Eat Street called the Blow Bar. Went there with fiiends and we were all very disappointed with the service so definitely not worth the money but it is worth having a look inside as it is quite spectacular. There are many other hairdressers scattered around the area. Have fun.

1 post
1 review
9. Re: Bali virgins

I’m staying at villa mia in seminyak. Great villa great location 2 bedrooms

Reply to: Bali virgins
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted