We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Driver

How much for a day

24 replies to this topic
Greater Perth...
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
11. Re: Driver

Post #10 obviously lacks the intelligence to be able to read and assimilate the many previous replies informing what she needs to know. Wasted space.

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
39 reviews
12. Re: Driver

A bit harsh Araluen, don’t you think. Reading back, clearly she’s asking me for my drivers contact as #9 gave his already, as many others.

Hi Linda, my driver charges IDR 600 000 for a full day. You can look at www.ubudareatours.com for info and look at his TA page for reviews. His number is + 62 822 37972570 you can WhatsApp him for prices or booking airport or hotel collection.

Have a great trip.

Munich, Germany
8 posts
13. Re: Driver

For full day tours cost at https:/…bali-full-day-tour.htm

Toulouse, France
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
14. Re: Driver

This driver has become a friend. Reliable, discreet, REALLY lovely humane man, speaks English and is a native of Ubud. I would hire him any time if only I could get back to Bali (I have just left)! I really miss him. He is everything the Balinese are.

Toulouse, France
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
15. Re: Driver

http://www.balilibertytour.com/

You can't get better than Sang.

NY, NY
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
16. Re: Driver

How early should you contact a driver?

Toulouse, France
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
17. Re: Driver

As soon as possible I guess. We went through an agency. Next time I will just call him! I am in contact with him now and he is driving all day every day so...yes, asap. I would leave my life in his hands. And more generous in spirit is probably impossible even in Bali!

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
39 reviews
18. Re: Driver

I don’t think it’s necessary booking all your daily excursions too far in advance, mainly book your airport collection to your first hotel, the first day usually rest and do your own thing then do a tour on your second day.

You can communicate with your guide / driver in advance for ideas of what you will be doing and where too.

Most registered drivers are also guides who plan your excursions with you in advance via WhatsApp and tailor the trips as per your interests.

Some people on a tight schedule book everything well in advance, see every city, town and village in nine days then see themselves as destination experts on future forum posts. 🤣😂🤣 l can only laugh.

Toulouse, France
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
19. Re: Driver

Just back from an amazing road trip with Sang: Whatsup +62 812 4653 724

Had a FABULOUS time. I miss his company as much as I miss Bali.

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
39 reviews
20. Re: Driver

You have already advertised him on this thread, Naomi.

Reply to: Driver
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted