We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Driver

How much for a day

24 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
32 posts
1. Re: Driver

You can get a friver for full day for around 35-40$

Just came back from a trip

In case u need help u can let me know will pass on the number

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
190 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: Driver

You can get a full day driver starting from 500,000 Rp. If you're traveling far north, then it would be around 700,000 Rp. Do let me know if you need any driver's contact.

2 posts
3. Re: Driver

number pls

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
190 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: Driver

Wayan: Whatsapp Number-+62 817-350-720

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: Driver

Usual fare is RP600,000 for an 8 hour day. Less for locals but if you pay less as a tourist you may be shuttled to places where the driver gets a commission.

Level Contributor
226 posts
1 review
6. Re: Driver

500k for 8-10hrs.

Putu +6282147407907​

If you are paying more that's on you.

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
39 reviews
7. Re: Driver

My driver/ guide charges 300 - 350 000 for airport collection to Ubud and 600 000 for a full day, he is a registered driver ( insurance will not cover unregistered drivers ) There will be no point appointing an Ubud driver to collect at the airport to take you to Kuta or Seminyak for instance. Would be best to use a local driver for that purpose.

Should you need a driver for a full day, appoint one from the area you are staying. The roads are extremely congested in Bali and if people were more observant of this problem or considerate, they would think logically before appointing a driver just to save two cents.

Have a great trip.

Outback Queensland...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: Driver

Hi, me and my wife love to suggest our driver Pat. He is very polite, well educated and has an ability to arrange your tour effectively even if your not using him as a driver. And the most important thing, he is very honest person and will avoid the tourism trap place. He gave us information about everything in indonesia not just about bali. And he offer much better price than the other driver that i asked. You can reach him on whatsapp +62 899-6119-775. Enjoy your holiday mates

Manila
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
9. Re: Driver

Andi +6285738907970 very efficient and reliable driver 550K for day tour, 700K for Lempuyang temple and other places.

Edited: 7:33 pm, October 07, 2018
1 post
10. Re: Driver

I would appreciate the name and number of your driver. Did you use them for the entire day? How much was it? Thanks!

Reply to: Driver
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted