We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner

Which Franschhoek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
307 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner

Decisions - 1 night in Franschhoek and I don't know what restuarant to pick. We will be staying in town in January:

1. Reubens

2. Grand Provence

3. Bouillabasse

3 very different restuarants - would like some feedback or help with deciding.

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,564 posts
352 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner

Bouillabasse would be my choice of those three, but why those three....would also be looking at the Tasting Room at Le Quartier Francais (or Ici if wanting something a little less expensive), Chamonix, or Bon Vivant before the first two choices....

Glasgow
Level Contributor
307 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner

Thanks for those suggestions - I'll look at their websites.

paignton devon
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner

We ate at rubens on our last night.You will not be disapointed

Dublin
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinner

Chamonix doesn't exist anymore...

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,564 posts
352 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dinner

Esmyth, that's terrible news..presumably you mean the restaurant, rather than the whole winery? When did that happen, and do you know any details? They were one of our favourites! :((

London
Level Contributor
80 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dinner

Chamonix must certainly does still exist and we are eating at their restaurant (Mon Plaisir) tomorrow night!

7. Re: Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 14, 2009